Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I just have a minute to write because I'm waiting for a bus to head back to Kampala. I spent the weekend in Jinja and got to visit Amani. It was so great getting to see all the kids and friends there. I got to see my Gift (for those who don't know, she is the love of my life whom I would adopt in a second if I could). She is so big, running and talking and still with the same sweet face. Jinja felt like home and I'm eager to leave Kampala and stay in Jinja.

The computer at the home in Kampala has broken, so don't expect updates often. I'll do my best though. I'll try and write down my adventures so I can post them later

Pray for Monica and her family as they finish up the adoption process and see if they can make it work for me to bring her home to them.

P.S. Remind me to make you a Rolex when I get home. I shall have mastered it this time and you will all be amazed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails